What is this COFFEE BODY SCRUB that is sweeping the beauty and spa worlds by storm?
Instead of using harsh chemicals to treat your body, the beauty and spa industry has started using natural organic ingredients to pamper your skin combining it with several other organic ingredients that are kinder to your beautiful skin compared to the chemical stuff.
Why COFFEE? (I love my coffee by the way ...)
Coffee is known to be a mechanical exfoliating agent. It can be used to scrub away dead skin which in turns reveal the new, healthier skin underneath the dead ones whereas chemical ingredients remove skin cells with its enzymes or acidic properties.
Neutriherbs Coffee Body Scrub exfoliates the skin, improve blood circulation promoting improved metabolism and cell generation for smooth, healthier looking and glowing skin. It is ideal for most skin types and perfect for both Men and Women.
With other additional ingredients, Neutriherbs Coffee Body Scrub has the enviable benefits of:
- Restoring Elasticity
- Moisturising the skin
- Boost Cell Turnover
- Reduce Cellulite while targeting Stretch Marks and Varicose Veins
- Reduce Acne, Scars and Eczema
What are the other ingredients that make this scrub AWESOME?
Neutriherbs Coffee Body Scrub contains the following ingredients:
- Arabica Coffee Seed Powder
- Coconut Oil
- Sugar Cane Extract
- Dead Sea Salt
- Glycerin (vegetable based)
- Cocoa Seed Powder
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Macademia Seed Oil
Can I apply it on my face?
Yes, you can. In fact, Neutriherbs Coffee Body Scrub also moisturises the skin and helps in reducing acne, scars and eczema.
Take precautions not to scrub it into your eyes, though. If possible, avoid contact with eyes.
How do I apply it?
Take note of the directions of use:
- Wet the skin area to be in contact with the scrub
- Apply the scrub on the skin
- Massage gently in circular motion
- Leave to dry for 5 minutes and then rinse it off
- If you have oily skin, rinse with a light body wash
- If you have sensitive skin, patch test before applying to other parts of body
Why is ours better than BRAND X?
Neutriherbs Coffee Body Scrub is carefully tested and formulated with added beneficial ingredients to moisturise and leave the skin smooth and a healthy glow. It contains Coconut, Sweet Almond and Macademia Oils which are known to be great moisturising agents and popularly used in beauty products and spa treatments including treating cellulite and stretch marks.
- Coconut Oil - Naturally antibacterial and antifungal, excellent skin moisturiser and it smells like cookies :)
- Sweet Almond Oil - Great as skin moisturiser and suitable for flaky, irritated skin too
- Macademia Oil - Another great moisturising oil for the skin, leaves it shiny but not so oily feel
- Dead Sea Salt - Deeply cleanses, exfoliates and nourishes the skin
Errr ... Is it safe?
Neutriherbs Coffee Body Scrub is brought to you by Amarrie Cosmetics Co. Ltd. They have been in the business for many years and a sought after OEM manufacturer for many US, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and Southeast Asia beauty products. They actively participate and among the regular exhibitors at COSMOPROF ASIA. Amarrie Cosmetics Co. Ltd. was awarded among others with the following certifications:
- Free Sale Certificate
- Intertek Products Test
For more details, visit: www.amarrie.com
Most popular beauty and spa products including cosmetics from US and Europe are manufactured and supplied by companies from China. There are some dubious and unscrupulous companies out there but that doesn't mean all of them are. There are great ones too such as Amarrie Cosmetics Co. Ltd.
NOTE: ALWAYS know your allergies or sensitive to products/ingredients (it applies to any products from any countries).