For centuries, bracelets have been an important form of accessories across many cultures. I did a little bit of research and found out that "bracelet" is derived from the Latin word "brachium," which simply means "arm." Perhaps one of the earliest archaeological find of bracelets dates back 7000 years ago in ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia and China. Early bracelets were made of grasses, slender tree limbs and shells, then copper and bronze. Later, the artisans carved intricate bracelets from gold and silver and it was then that they became a symbol of wealth and status.
The Mediterranean influence of bracelets came in the form of cuffs on the upper and lower arm worn by the ancient Greek soldiers. Today, the upper arm bracelets are donned by Boho Chic fashionistas. Ubellestyle.com reveals the top 5 arm bracelet from our collection.
5. Simple and Sweet - The Bohemian Turquoise Beads Love Arrow Arm Bracelet (Click on pic to go to the link)
4. Unique and Layered - The Boho Style Coin Pendant Arm Bracelet (Click on pic to go to the link)
3. Make a statement with The Boho Hot Chic 3 Layers Leaf Arm Bracelet (Click on pic to go to the link)
2. Stand out from the crowd with The Bohemian Ethnic Upper Arm Bracelet (Click on pic to go to the link)
1. You hit the bull's eye with The Boho Vintage Upper Arm Bracelet (Click on pic to go to the link)
That's our top 5 selection. To see more arm bracelets from ubellestyle, go to :https://www.ubellestyle.com/collections/bracelets-anklets